Myibidder is an eBay sniper for buyers that automatically place last-minute bids to raise your chances of succeeding eBay’s bidding system.
There is no more waiting until the auction ends and bidding for several days and hours. Myibidder app does this work for you! It grabs all the good deals and does your manual auction work for you.
Set the auctions you wanted to get in and let the sniper do the job for you. Myibidder is an application that tracks and handles your eBay auctions. It automatically bids in the last seconds on the auction you prefer.
How to get the Myibidder app
You can easily get the Myibidder app on your Android phone or tablet from the Google Play Store.
|License||Free and offers in-app purchase|
|Operating system||Android 4.1 and up|
- Now you can paste eBay auction URLs to add new items.
- Request the app from your language through email.
- Minor bug fixes.
How to install
It is very simple to download the Myibidder app to your Android device. Use any of the following methods to get it on your phone.
- On your device, open this link eBay sniper app for Android from your browser.
- Select the option open with Google Play if this is the first time you open an Android app link in your browser.
- On the Myibidder app page, select the Install button to get it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the installation.
- On your device, open the Google Play Store or visit Play Store on a web browser.
- On top, you can see a search bar, type ‘Myibidder’, and select the 1st item from the search list.
- Click the Install option from the top right corner.
- That’s it! Now you have Myibidder on your Android phone.
How does Myibidder work?
As the first step, you must log in to the app. If you already have a user account, login using your username and password. If you’re a new user, you can create a new account using the following steps.
- Open the app. In the user validation window, select the bottom option Create account to add a new account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Login to your account with the newly created username and password.
After you logged in, you can link your eBay account using these steps
- Navigate to Main Menu, under My Account, select the option eBay Account.
- Add your account; once it’s done you can see the message Linked next to eBay Account option.
- Now you can add eBay items for sniping.
How to add items
- Find the Add eBay items under Main Menu.
- Click on Add item ID and enter the item number from eBay, then click the button Add.
- Then you can see the item you’ve added under the My Item window.
How to set bidding
- Select the added item to open it in a new window.
- Under my snipe section, you can put the maximum bid amount and swipe right to activate it.
- Hit the Save button to save the changes.
- Increase your chances of obtaining desired eBay items.
- Bid on eBay in the last few seconds to win and increase your chances of getting great deals.
- Avoid always watching auctions through automatic bidding.
- There are English, German, Spanish and Russian interfaces.
- Snipes even when the connection is unstable or offline.
- It can set the snipe time for every item.
Frequently asked questions
What is bid sniping? Sniping in an auction is a simple process. As a sniper, you can give permissions to bidders, spend time bidding, and outbidding one another. Then at the last minute, you can go ahead with the winning bid.
Is sniping legal? Yes! This process is entirely legal.